Clients tell us that our family feel is what makes Vet4Life special and unique.
So here is our commitment to you, our Vet4Life Family…
See a vet or a nurse for free
We know that sometimes you just need your pet to have a quick check over to allay your concerns. With our Vet4Life Family plan, you’ll never pay a consultation fee again – you’ll only pay for any medications prescribed, or treatments administered.
Our time, care and advice won’t cost a penny
Vet4Life Family also covers the cost of your pet’s entire routine healthcare. Regular Direct Debit payments are spread across the year and include all of the following:
- Unlimited consultations with any of our vets and nurses in normal opening hours
- Vaccinations and annual boosters
- For dogs: Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus and Leptospirosis
- For cats: Flu, Enteritis and Leukaemia
- For rabbits: Myxomatosis, Viral Haemorrhagic Disease (VHD 1 and 2)
- Microchipping (with kinder mini-microchips)
- Worming treatments
- Topical flea treatments
- Nail clipping
- Dental examinations
- Dietary management and advice
- Behavioural advice
- Free Written Prescriptions
- 10% off neutering
- 25% off K-laser treatments
- 15% discount on tick prevention (especially important given recent outbreaks of Lyme disease and Babesiosis)
- 25% off Pet Passports
How much will it cost?
Vet4Life Family is available for cats, dog and rabbits, and the annual cost will depend on the age and adult size of your pet.
Prices start from just £12.87 a month, with no sign up fees and no long-term contracts
How do I join?
To take advantage of the many benefits that Vet4Life Family offers, you can sign up online quickly and easily.
Alternatively, call in at the practice with your bank account details to complete a simple application form.
Any member of our team will be happy to answer any queries you may have, so please pop in to the clinic, or telephone and ask for more details.